Hilton Washington DC National Mall
480 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington DC
September 20 - September 23, 2023
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
This year’s awards are available to current graduate students, postdocs, medical residents or fellows, other early career professionals under 5 years post-graduation, and scholars or clinicians from emerging countries. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility, please email email@example.com.
Priority will be given to those presenting at the conference (i.e., accepted abstract) and who do not have alternative funding support through their institution or other organization. If you have submitted an abstract please wait for confirmation of acceptance before submitting a scholarship request to avoid confusion. (Abstract notifications will be emailed at least 1 week prior to the scholarship deadline.)
- Title of your abstract, if accepted. (Otherwise, please put “N/A”.)
- Narrative description of financial need, documenting the price of travel and associated expenses (500 words maximum)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered for review.
- Notifications of awards will be emailed no later than May 22, 2023. Details on award amount and instructions for disbursement will be provided at that time.