Hilton Washington DC National Mall
480 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington DC
September 20 - September 23, 2023
All conference sessions will be held at the Hilton Washington DC National Mall The Wharf, 480 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC. The hotel is connected to L’Enfant Metro Station and a 7-minute walk to the National Mall and The Wharf, a center of dining, entertainment, and waterfront amenities. The International Spy Museum is steps away and the Smithsonian Castle is a 10-minute walk.
A block of rooms have been reserved for Congress attendees at the conference hotel. Please use this link to reserve a room at a discounted rate before August 28, 2023. Note the following:
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 11:00am
- At check-in, the hotel requires a photo ID, credit card, and a $100 per night security deposit for incidental charges, which will be released at check out.
- Individual reservation cancellation is 3 days.
There are three major airports in the Washington, DC region:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (airport code: DCA)
Reagan National Airport is accessible via its own Metro stop on the Blue and Yellow lines. Taxi service is located outside of baggage claim. Rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft are also available.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (airport code: IAD)
Dulles Airport has a dedicated access road that makes getting to or from the airport efficient via car, taxi, or airport shuttle.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (airport code: BWI). Baltimore/Washington Airport (referred to as BWI) is located 32 miles from DC and is accessible via a MARC/Amtrak train route that picks up and drops off at Union Station. Taxi cabs, Uber and Lyft are also available at the airport.
- Train. Amtrak has frequent daily departures from major cities throughout the Northeast and Southeast. Trains arrive at Union Station. Union Station has its own Metro Station, and easy access to taxis and ridesharing.
The hotel provides valet parking. Street parking is extremely limited. The hotel is connected to the L’Enfant Metro Station with access to the Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue, and Silver Line