Hilton Washington DC National Mall
480 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington DC
September 20 - September 23, 2023
About The Congress
Researchers, clinicians, educators, government agency representatives, and others with expertise in psychology, psychiatry, neuroscience, pediatrics, communications, social work, public health, education, and more will come together to explore how digital media use impacts the social, psychological, cognitive, behavioral, and physical development of children.
In conjunction with the scientific program, the Congress will feature networking opportunities, hands-on demonstrations, and a Tools and Methodologies Exposition.
Featured Topics Include:
- Technology and Relationships
- Mental Health
- Digital Addictions
- Physical Health and Screens
- Technology, Learning, and Education
- Emerging Technologies and Artificial Intelligence
- Early Digital Media Use
- The Role of Parents and Parenting
- Marketing and Advertising to Children
- Relationships Between Online and Offline Behaviors and Beliefs
- Pornography, Sexting, and Cyberflashing
- Ethics and Design
Call for Abstracts
Submissions closed on March 17, 2023.
Decision notifications will be sent no later than April 21, 2023.